TAKE ACTIONDid you know that
HOW CAN I HELP?
You can:1. make a donation
2. Give to a fundraiser
3. Start a fundraiser
4. Partner with Empowering The Poor
When you donate, fundraise, or partner with Empowering The Poor for water/adequate sanitation and equity in education, you are saving lives and restoring human dignity. Every dollar raised provides clean water, adequate toilets, and educate children, women, and men living in poverty. Fundraising is fun and easier than you think.
· Run/walk 4 water
Here are a few ideas:
· Father-Daughter school dance/Mother-Son School Dance
· Water 4 Christmas: instead of Christmas gifts, ask relatives, friends, and parents to donate money to your Water 4 Christmas
· Birthday Pledges 4 Water: Instead of birthday gifts, ask relatives, friends, and parents to donate money to your Birthday Pledges 4 Water fundraising campaign.
Three steps to start your fundraising campaign:
1. Create an account by providing basic information
2. Personalize: Add a photo of yourself and share your personal story to help friends, relatives, co-workers, and others connect with why you are raising money to bring clean water and healthy sanitation to people who lack them.
3. Share your fundraising page with others on twitter, facebook, Instagram, etc. to inspire friends, relatives, co-workers, and others to connect with why you are raising money to bring clean water and adequate sanitation.